Whale BP0535 Manual Sanitation Pump Thru Deck Mount [BP0535]
MK5 Manual Sanitation Pump Thru Deck Mount
Whale has led the way in manual diaphragm pumps for the marine world for decades.
The MK5 sanitation is a reliable fully housed black waste pump - reliability when you need it most.
- Can be mounted in various orientations/positions
- Tough plastic housing keeps in nasty smells
- Large virtually unblockable valves
- Easy to clean (no tools required)
- High performance- 56 ltrs (14.8 US gals) per minute
- Wide hose connections for maximum performance - 38 mm (1+_)
- Lightweight design for easy operation
- Ideal for use in conjunction with Whale's robust and durable Diverter Valve 1-1/2" ports
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 3.6 lbs
- UPC: 766478053503
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Whale BP2552B Gulper Toilet Pump - 12V [BP2552B]
Johnson Pump Standard Electric Comfort Macerator Style 12V [80-47436-01]
Jabsco Electric Marine Toilet - Compact Bowl - 12V [37010-3092]
Dometic SeaLand T Series Waste Discharge Pump - 12V