Ice Eater by The Power House 1HP Ice Eater w-200' Cord - 230V [P1000-200-230V]
Ice Eater P1000 - 1 HP
Propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation. Ice Eater will melt existing ice. 3-year limited warranty!
Ice Eater P1000, unlike other de-icing units, requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing pattern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in. Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Power needed: 230V, 3.5 amps, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Thrust: 42lbs thrust
- De-Ices Diameter of: Approx. 80'
- Uses: De-icing mid-sized boats and docks
- Cord Length (Feet): 200'
- Horsepower: 1
- Volts: 230
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 16"W x 20"L WT: 45 lbs
- UPC: 652443001436
Owner's Manual (pdf)