Forespar ML-1 Spreader-Deck Light 
ML-1 Spreader/Deck Light
Forespar® now offers two mast light systems of superior quality. Model ML-1 is a deck light designed primarily for installation on the mast just below the spreaders. Model ML-2 is a combination deck-steaming light with separate switching, to be mounted on the forward part of the mast.
The ML-1 and ML-2 lights feature a durable molded polymer housing assembly with a readily adaptable wraparound mounting apron to accommodate virtually any mast surface curvature. For 12V systems. Replacement bulbs are available from Forespar® and most marine dealers.
- Rugged Composite Material Adaptable to Mast Radius of Ease in Mounting
- Adaptable to Mast Radius of Ease in Mounting
- 20W Easily Replaceable Halogen Type Bulb 1.4 amps
- Weighs 4 oz. – Measures 3-5/8” Vertically
- Provided with 6” of Twin-Lead Wire
- Molded Body
- Available in black finish only
- Replacement bottom ring for NL-1 & 2
- Top bulb ML-2
- Bottom Bulb ML-1 & 2.
- Top Clear Lens, ML-2 only.
- Protect your mast lights from sails and birds
We Also Recommend
Forespar MF 750 Transom Step-Handle 
Davis Shockles MiniShockle - 12" - Black 
Ronstan Rope Bag - White PVC w-Mesh - 11-13-16"H x 19-11-16"L x 8-11-16"W [RF3812]
Whitecap Rubber Spreader Boot - Pair - Large - White [S-9200P]