BEP 100A Engine Starting Intermittent Duty Solenoid 
100A Engine Starting Intermittent Duty Solenoid
Intermittent switching of high amperage loads with a low amperage on-off switch.
- Rated at 750A make/100A break, this solenoid is for intermittent use only: 10 seconds ON, 20 minutes OFF (ideal for engine cranking)
- Signal voltage of 12V DC and contact voltage of 6-12V DC
- #10/32 thread signal terminals
- Copper 5/16”-24 thread contact terminals
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16” x 19/32”, 2-13/64” on center
- Same as Cole Hersee part number M-200
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
Xantrex C-Series Digital Remote w-50 Cable [CM-R-50]
Xantrex Freedom X GFCI Option [808-9817]
Xantrex Freedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager - Requires SCP [809-0913]
Samlex 200A Battery Guard [BG-200]