Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please request a return authorization number and return instructions prior to returning any item.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be returned with the original packaging intact, suitable for restocking as new. A 15% restocking fee may apply on some items.
We cannot accept returns for items ...
- if the product packaging is torn open or the original packaging is damaged or incomplete.
- if the product has been used, installed or altered in any way.
- if more than 30 days have elapsed since the order was shipped.
- if the product is a special order item that we do not normally stock in our warehouse.
- SALE ITEMS - Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned ...
- products that are intimate or sanitary goods,
- hazardous materials,
- or flammable liquids or gases.
- Software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use,
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Product Return Procedure & Processing
- Please request a return authorization by sending an email to with a copy of your invoice to info@baylinermarinesupplycom. We will email return instructions to you within 24 hours during weekdays.
- Return products securely packaged by UPS or US mail according to the instructions you receive. It is always best to use a traceable shipping method or one that offers delivery confirmation.
- Bayliner Marine Supply will issue a refund for the purchase price of the items meeting the return conditions listed above. Original and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- Please note a 15% restocking fee may apply.
- Please Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Original and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.